Wanted: Resellers Package!

Status
Not open for further replies.

soluate

Hi, this is my first post here so I will keep it short and simple so here we go...

I am a 15 year old student looking for a resellers account from which I can make my own packages and sell them from my webdesign site. As I do not have too much money and may not be able to pay monthly if possible I would like to pay every couple of months this is optional though.

This is what i am looking for:

CPanel & WHM
3-6 Gig space
resonable bandwidth
unlimited features
good support
and a 99.9% uptime

Please post your offers here and I will tell you if I am interested. Thanks in advance to those who post. :D

Hi,

I like you request for unlimited features ... ; ) - I am not sure how many takers you are going to get for that one.

What kind of focus do you have on your website? Do you have a few clients ready to go ahead once you sign up?

You sound like you have a pretty good idea what you wil need which is good, I am just wondering about the marketing side of it - are you going after a particular group or are you going to be a 'general' host?

And how commited are you to continuing the business over the coming years?

regards,
Jim Smith (jims@m6.net)
http://www.m6.net
M6.Net - Flexible Web Hosting for business and the individual

MOD NOTE: Post deleted. Only 1 matching offer per request is allowed. Please refer to Hosting Requests forum for associated rules.

We rely on your further cooperation.

I now have a resellers account thanks for all the offers made, i took all of them into consideration!

Status
Not open for further replies.