Vurtualization Technology

gettyhosting

I would like to know which one is the best virtualization technology for hosting services?

I know SolusVM, Proxmox and few more but I would like to get it integrated with WHMCS so that I can have everything automated starting from payment to VPS allocation.

I would like to know which one is the best virtualization technology for hosting services?

I know SolusVM, Proxmox and few more but I would like to get it integrated with WHMCS so that I can have everything automated starting from payment to VPS allocation.

SolusVM and Promox are not virtualization technologies. They are a just a control panel to control your node.

If i need to choose a virtualization technologies, I will go with KVM.

If i need to choose a control panel to mange the VPS, I will go with Virtualizor.

Regards,

SolusVM and Promox are not virtualization technologies. They are a just a control panel to control your node.

If i need to choose a virtualization technologies, I will go with KVM.

If i need to choose a control panel to mange the VPS, I will go with Virtualizor.

Virtualizor is a nice panel as it supports a wide variety of virtualization technologies. You can even manage multiple virtualizations of one host node, according to their documentation.

We use VMware ESXi both on stand-alone servers and VMware Cloud computing platform for Cloud management. It speaks for itself. Other than, my preference goes to Kernel-based Virtual Machine virtualization.

Hello,

The best virtualization technology for one person may not be the ideal for another person / company.

There is a bunch of virtualization technology with different costs and functionalities plus some have a kind of phylosophy.

The best thing to do according to me is to write down your needs, your budget and go for a hunt. Find the best solution for you, the one that can be used, the one that will fullfill your requirements and the one you can afford.

Some leads here : Hyper-v, vmware ESX, xen server (the technology we use for our Public Cloud).

There are no best virtualization technologies, it's more like what you need, but indeed vmware & hyper-v are one of the best. However, if you need to easily integrate with whmcs, you must get a vps web panel, like SolusVM or Virtualizor. Both panels helps you provide openvz(or lxc), xen or kvm (my favorite) virtualization.

KVM is lately the most frequently used virtualization technology in cloud.

My 2c KVM is best Virtualization, next best thing to a dedi, Virtualizor is a great control panel fast becoming the panel of choice for many hosts, also the WHMCS module is good and supports configurable options in WHMCS so you can offer custom setups.

KVM all the way. We've tested lxc and openvz, they are much easier to be managed, being containers, but they are very buggy for the end customer.

I think Parallels would be the best option for you.
It is open source and capable to full fill your requirements.

For virtualization technology, you can use VmWare, Hyper-V, KVM, Openvz or lxd. Depending on which operating you want to run. So check very well your operating system. For linux distributions, usually you should go for KVM, Openvz or lxd or VmWare

From your post It looks you are looking for VPS control panel. I am using soulsvm so I can tell about that only. It has all the feature you are looking, easily integrated with whmcs, instant activation of VPS after payment, suspension and termination of VPS after expiry. Upgrade/downgrade VPS, and the important thing is great support they provide for any issue you face.

I know this is an old thread but KVM is a clear winner.

Been providing KVM based VPS made from Virtualizor control panel since years now.

There hasn't been any major issue lately and from client's perspective, allocating dedicated resources for a KVM based VPS is quite easy to implement, hence even the potential client understands that KVM based VPS nodes are hard to be oversold.