VMStormvps review

luis123456789

This post in a nutshell: I recommend them. Very good and fast service.I have had this service from 15 days, so far, there are no issues and it works.

Technical notes: I have their F2 package. So far so good. Never oversold, it just works. Nothing to worry about:
It is VMWare, it cannot be oversold. It is also faster.
Ram: I got 1 GB. Out of that I have never user more than 512 MB. Fair price, considering the RAM and Bandwidth that you get. It is a bit low on disk space but you can request for more without any problem.
My main usage: Kloxo/NX. I use Kloxo as it's CP, and NX as a virtual GUI. I managed to not to use more than 512 MB because I tweaked it.
CPU Terms: I never saw it to be such a problem like it is on oversold hosts. My vps has been up from creation till today. Meaning: I struggle to use 0,10%, even with NX and all on. On normal OpenVZ servers (old version), it uses 1 GB RAM, and almost all CPU outright..

Some say that they may be oversold, wll they are not. I found this to be a perfect service, for my needs atleast. I use it along with Kloxo. I didn't have the issues of openvz VPS'es.

Disk I/O:
Code:
[root@2tyz ~]# dd if=/dev/zero of=test bs=16k count=64k conv=fdatasync 
65536+0 records in
65536+0 records out
1073741824 bytes (1,1 GB) copied, 8,07465 seconds, 133 MB/s