Using Ebay to sell web hosting services

I also would never turn to eBay to sell my hosting services. The hosting market on eBay is just out of wack. You have the people selling unlimited resellers for only 9.99. They have one plan in mind and that’s to make a quick buck and leave you hanging a month down the road. Any real hosting offers on eBay just work there way off the list.

Before I had InvertHost to get all the space I want, I once used ebay to find great deals on webhosting. I really don't get why people say SO many bad things about them, I have watched webhosting companys that sell on ebay for over a year and they are still in the biz. They just needed a start and they used ebay. I have tried 4 hosting companys from ebay and had no problems with the webhost. But hey, if you have had problems, then don't use them. I just think of this as a rumor. I mean its a good way to promote as an affordable cost! And more and more hosting companys are doing it.

Also, I mean I still think people say bad things just to start a talk. Alot of the hosters on eBay have over 1000 feedback! Just check there feedback, alot of people don't leave feedback until at least 2 months being with the company. And PayPal insures your payment if you use it. I have to admit I did have one problem with a host there but that can happen to anyone, I got my money back by reporting to PayPal.