USA Recommendations

HostOX

So, we are working on our USA network and after lots of research I myself cannot find a good mix of both a fair price and good uptime.

Give me some US recommendations for un-managed servers.

I do not care about management all I care about is Network uptime and hardware.

We generally work with SSD Raid 10 setups and many of the providers want $40 per month for 1 SSD drive.

Ideally looking for some good setups.

Dual quads, 4 x 500gb+ SSD 32-128GB ram

But again I need a very strong network.

So, we are working on our USA network and after lots of research I myself cannot find a good mix of both a fair price and good uptime.

Give me some US recommendations for un-managed servers.

I do not care about management all I care about is Network uptime and hardware.

We generally work with SSD Raid 10 setups and many of the providers want $40 per month for 1 SSD drive.

Ideally looking for some good setups.

Dual quads, 4 x 500gb+ SSD 32-128GB ram

But again I need a very strong network.

Hello, could you please tell what are the other specifications for the server ? How many IP's you need ? What is purpose of this servers? What budget? Could you please provide us some more information.

I can recommend Hivelocity. They have a really good network. They are on the more expensive side - so try to work out a deal with them.

Have you checked Quickpacket.com ?

Used them in the past years ago and was not that impressed.

We did a US buyout a few weeks ago and decided to use LiquidWeb, we have another us dc we have used before in our monitoring system for a second choice :)

@HostOX Have you already moved whatever you had to to LiquidWeb. They are a stable provider and you should be fine as long as you don't need any customized services and setups.

this cheapest datacenter at USA
VolumeDrive (Pennsylvania) The American OVH, with service as bad and cheap.
Joe's Data Center (Kansas City) do not have the most modern hardware but offer good service.
Wholesale Internet (Kansas City) Servers for less than $ 30. WHT occasional offers from $ 20.
Server Complete (Jacksonville, FL) Deals from $ 20 on WHT.
Delimiter VPS (Atlanta, GA) Atoms for $ 5 and dual Xeon to $ 20. Annual payment.
Server4You (France / St. Louis, MO) offers more than reasonable housed in a mediocre ISP.