UnitedColo.com ?

dnspixel

May I ask if someone has experiency with them ? Do they good ? I see their connection is Verio & Williams, what is the different with NAC ? By the way, what is NAC stands for ?

Thank you,

Thanks Orioli, so why NAC is supposing to be the best since every web hosting company has to mention in their posts ? Nothing else can be better than NAC ?

Don't expect much customer service from them. This is the reason that I left them a few months ago.

Yah that would make more sense, lol, untiedcolo IMO won't be around long if they keep going the way they are.

UnitedColo isn't very good. They give lots of bandwidth, which is nice, but wouldn't be good to be used for web hosting. Although people who have very bandwidth intense webistes love to use them since they are so cheap.

NAC is very good. Their pure NAC bandwidth is great, and from Europe you'd only get 14 or so hops - I live in France and never got more than 14, while others got even less! :(

Anyway, hehe :D, NAC is really good. DedicatedNOW uses NAC but they use DCJN (under the NAC name) and multi-home with Cogent. While on the other hand, the parent company of DedicatedNOW which is PWebTech, they use pure and prime NAC bandwidth.

UnitedColo isn't good at all. I'm sure they'll stay open a long time, but the clients who use them and love them are those with very heavy bandwidth intense websites.

NAC is very good - and nothing less you can say about them. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hostys