UK DataCenter?

handsonhosting

Anyone have any good experiences with UK Datacenters?

We have machines in a few different places right now, but we're having some serious communication issues with one of the centers that we deal with and are now on the look to experiment with another facility.

Anyone have a line on UK Datacenter that leases machines (we do not want to colocate our equipment) and they also must support/license/install cPanel as part of their server packages.

We've found many hosts offering Plesk, but it seems the UK Centers don't do much with cPanel for whatever reason.

Thanks for the response. We currently have servers with Burstnet. poundhost I hadn't seen before but they're out of Bluesquare which is the same center we're in now through another provider. I'll drop them a note.

eukhost I remember dealing with in the past but thought their pricing was a little high (mainly because they offer managed dedicated servers. At 449 pounds for a Quad Core with 12GB memory and 300GB drive, it was just a little more than what others charge - again, mainly because they offer the management as part of that, and we have our own management in house.

I'll drop a note to them anyway and see what they say.

Hello Conor,

I trust all is well on your end and hopefully you've wrapped up an excellent week. I would like to recommend that you contact Charles Nix (VP of Operations) from ZipServers either by phone or by submitting a ticket to their sales department. Charles was very helpful on answering all of our questions and getting us setup for some managed dedicated services.

http://www.thewhir.com/web-hosting-news/101510_Web_Host_Zipservers_Opens_London_Data_Center

Good Luck Mate!:thumbup:

If you're still looking for a UK DC which can provide dedicated servers, cpanel licences, 24/7/365 support drop me a line :D

Hey Rob,

I have no idea why your company didn't pop in my head!

We've settled in with a company and all is going well at this time, but having other options open is always good. I will definitely keep you guys in mind should things change or we need to spread hardware to other facilities.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zentekinfosoft