U.S. Company and bank accounts

Cloudarama

I'm in the research phase of and I'm looking to register a Delaware C Corp at the moment, so I will also need to then arrange a business bank account etc.

I'd also need a business debit or credit card (can secure the credit card with cash) etc and if the bank has Xero integration that would be awesome too but not the end of the world.

My requirements are pretty basic
- US Bank account with internet banking
- Stripe or Braintree will be used for CC processing

Any recommendations on banks? I would fly in the US to open the account in person. I'm an Australian citizen. Looking to do this in a few months.

PS - sort of a weird question, how do you pay US taxes and fees? Online with a wire transfer or mailing in a check?

Anything else I should think about?

I'm in the research phase of and I'm looking to register a Delaware C Corp at the moment, so I will also need to then arrange a business bank account etc.

I'd also need a business debit or credit card (can secure the credit card with cash) etc and if the bank has Xero integration that would be awesome too but not the end of the world.

My requirements are pretty basic
- US Bank account with internet banking
- Stripe or Braintree will be used for CC processing

Any recommendations on banks? I would fly in the US to open the account in person. I'm an Australian citizen. Looking to do this in a few months.

PS - sort of a weird question, how do you pay US taxes and fees? Online with a wire transfer or mailing in a check?

Anything else I should think about?

you could goto The Bank of America who have location in Australia

You should be able to go to Citibank or HSBC, Australia, with your corp papers and have them open an account at a branch in the city you are incorporating in. Or you could hire a Nominee Manager to do this for you

Our Data Center and company are located in Costa Rica.

To facilitate payments and purchases, we registered a LLC in the State of Delaware about 2 years ago, we used the company BizFillings for this.

Right after that, we went to Bank of America and opened a corporate account swiftly and with no problems.

All I can say is that we are happy with both of these institutions.

Hope this helps.
Regards,

Hey Guys
Even i had similar plans and even i wanted to register company in US (though ended up opening in Singapore) but i was told by a few payment gateway providers that they require SSN for providing us payment gateway/merchant account.

Did you had similar issues ?

thanks

I can't talk for US taxes but we pay UK taxes via bank transfer, we add a reference as stated by their system.

Even Bank account is not a problem if you have a registered company in US and once you have EID you can corporate bank account easily once you visit US, though without visiting US it's a problem

But the main problem is payment gateway, you cannot get a payment gateway without SSN

You can Stripe Atlas as they give you complete solution as per your requiremnt

https://stripe.com/atlas

They will setup C-Corp, US Bank Account (Without visiting US), Stripe Payment Gateway.

But it's invite only for now, so just apply over there and you should receive an invite shortly

Thanks