turnkeyresellers.com

mjzhosting

I just signed up for an account with Turnkey Resellers the other day, taking advantage of their special ($12.95 / month for 15GB disk and 150GB bandwidth). Apparently, the special was actually sold out at the time I signed up, but the script was malfunctioning and was still allowing for new signups. At first, I was informed by Robert, the owner, that the special had been filled. He was quickly able to negotiate a spot for me, however, and squeezed me on to a server.

Everything is running good so far. The company has been in business for over 2 years, I believe. For an Intel P4 3.0GHz w/ Hyperthreading, 1GB DDR RAM and a SATA Hard Drive for only $12.95 / month, I pretty much couldn't say no to this deal.

My only concern is the potential of server overloading as the server is obviously oversold at this low price. I haven't seen too much complaints on the Turnkey forums though, and wasn't really able to find any negative comments about them on WHT; they look pretty legit to me. We'll have to wait and see how things work out.

Other than that, Robert has been VERY accommodating to me and all my questions/concerns. Support responses have been lightning fast so far, even at 4am!

I obviously haven't been with this company long enough to recommend them yet, but I'll be sure to post a review of how things are going in the future.

I obviously haven't been with this company long enough to recommend them yet, but I'll be sure to post a review of how things are going in the future.
I'm looking forward to read your updates.