Toshost New Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

tolltd

Hello everyone! We are UK based web hosting provider and we are pleased to be part of hostingdiscussion.com. We will do our best to help peoples in the forums. Thanks

We are UK based web hosting provider
So you will know that if you are a UK business then you need to display your full UK trading address on your website where it can be easily found.
If you are UK based then why do you list a +1 (USA) phone number and in your about page you list yourself as TosHost (Pvt.) Ltd which means Private limited company ((Pvt) Ltd), in Commonwealth countries such as Australia and India.

So you will know that if you are a UK business then you need to display your full UK trading address on your website where it can be easily found.
If you are UK based then why do you list a +1 (USA) phone number and in your about page you list yourself as TosHost (Pvt.) Ltd which means Private limited company ((Pvt) Ltd), in Commonwealth countries such as Australia and India.
Would You please like to check about page :) . Number was added. I am updating the address. .. Thanks for your Massage.

Hey Toshost. Welcome and I hope that you enjoy our little friendly community.

Let me know if I can be of help with anything.

If I had to be honest the whole site comes across as a US based Company with a UK support team & US, regardless welcome to the forums Toshost - Your site really does come across as American :)

If I had to be honest the whole site comes across as a US based Company with a UK support team & US, regardless welcome to the forums Toshost - Your site really does come across as American :)
yes, but they claim to be UK based, but too many inconsistencies thoughout the site.

also if you loom at their post https://hostingdiscussion.com/threa...s-99-99-uptime-24x7support.77262/#post-246170 read the contact us part.

The address seems to be a residential address, the first tel: numbers is a purchased number that will direct to any number anywhere in the world and a search shopws it is linked to india and the second phone number is a USA number.

They need to make it more clear where they are actually based. if they are UK based then they should list UK phone number with USA number as a branch number and if UK then they dont need to use +44

also if you loom at their post https://hostingdiscussion.com/threa...s-99-99-uptime-24x7support.77262/#post-246170 read the contact us part.

The address seems to be a residential address, the first tel: numbers is a purchased number that will direct to any number anywhere in the world and a search shopws it is linked to india and the second phone number is a USA number.

They need to make it more clear where they are actually based. if they are UK based then they should list UK phone number with USA number as a branch number and if UK then they dont need to use +44
I agree, it all clearly looks USA based and will represent that way to the consumer.

Hopefully they take it on board as advice, we are all only here to help each other :)

Status
Not open for further replies.