Technical Support – Level 1

mxnhost

Requirements:
  • At least 2-3 years of experience with cPanel/WHM, Plesk & the web hosting industry
  • Have an understanding of different hosting products such as Shared, Reseller, and VPS
  • Have experience with common web hosting environment; CloudLinux, cPanel/WHM, Softaclous, WHMCS, help desk
  • Have a firm understanding of open source software such as WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, etc
  • Able to quickly and efficiently handle a variety of common web hosting related issues such as CMS installation, diagnosing common HTTP error codes, DNS Zone configuration, FTP connection, Email client configuration, diagnosing PHP-based errors, MySQL configuration, setting up cron-jobs and other common cPanel-based tasks.
  • Have a reliable high-speed internet connection
  • Comfortable speaking with customers via telephone, ticket and live chat
Responsibilities:
  • Inbound Support via Telephone and Live Chat
  • Sales Order Processing
  • Processing Written Tickets in WHMCS Help Desk.
Job Category: support
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Remote

Hello,

I am interested in your employment opportunity. I worked for WHMCS in the past and have the following certifications:

cPanel & WHM Administrator Certification (CWA)
cPanel Professional Certification (CPP)

I am very familiar with setting up, managing, and configuring WHM/cPanel. I am familiar with a variety of different hosting products such as the ones you have listed like CloudLinux, Softaculous, WHMCS, and cPanel. I am also good at troubleshooting different issues with websites and on the side I do have experience with PHP Development.

I look forward to hearing back from you and acquiring more information.

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/thomas-wilbur/

Thanks,
Thomas