Support at your host

crowfield99

If you currently have a host, how would you rate their support and customer service out of ten? Are you satisfied them or could they do better? What do you feel on the support they provide, is it up to your standards?

I've only ever used one hosting company which is Custom-Hosting.
I'd give them 10/10 in most departments, but the owner is some drunk paddy <_<

Typical...

I have seen YSH which is very good too :)

James,
Hosting-Talk Editor

Not to knock or slam LeHost.net, but I've had a very negative experience with the owner.. back when I was first starting webhosting, I purchased an account from him, but I did not take the time to actually look at what I was getting and for how much or anything, just kinda first one I saw, bought it.. So I learned about hosting and stuff a little more about a week later and decided I was not getting a good deal at all so I decided to cancel.

Let me tell you one thing, when you cancel a package with him, you just made a new enemy. He tries to badmouth me at every chance he gets..

One of his famous stories is that I bought a reseller from him, 2 days later cancelled and bought a dedicated, going out of business a week later.. 100% fiction, not true. This is his way of trying to give me a bad reputation.

That is my story of LeHost and the way they are..

I guess in todays world the most important thing in a hosting company that separates all the kiddie hosting companies from the REAL hostign companies is the support...I have noticed that a customer wouldn't mind paying extra as long as they get good support.

<!--QuoteBegin-Vovex Technology+Oct 21 2003, 08:00 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Vovex Technology @ Oct 21 2003, 08:00 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I have had some outstanding support with my Data center where I get my servers.  I have not had any major problems, or any long ticket times. [/b][/quote]
same with me I got no problem with my also :D