Suggest more gateways

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi VPSCREED,

To answer your question, I'd recommend Stripe.com or 2checkout.com. I have had bad experiences with Paypal.

On another note, these one line threads you keep creating to raise your post count are not doing you any good. If you are going to try and build a reputation here on HD, you are going to want to contribute quality posts. This question of payment gateways has already been answered a few times in previous threads, just do a simple search through the forums, or even Google.

Believe me, I'm not trying to bash you, I just am offering you some useful advise. You don't want to be one of the people here who reaches their post count and then just posts in the Marketplace section. :)

+1 for Stripe - love that company!! We also use Paypal and for now, Google checkout (closes in September).

+1 for Stripe - love that company!! We also use Paypal and for now, Google checkout (closes in September).

We used to offer Google Checkout as well, and loved it. It's a shame they are moving everything over to Google Wallet.

Yes, the guys at Stripe are awesome! The level of service I have received from them vs Paypal has been tremendous. :)

We have a merchant account through CDGCommerce and use the Quantum Vault Gateway. It's pretty great and support is second to none. It features built-in recurring billing and all credit card info is stored on PCI Compliant servers and not on your own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
b1hosting