Starting company in UK

rakesh_88

Hi friends I like begin a company in UK for web hosting what documents should I have to get approved I am from India

As far as I know, in order to have a web hosting company in UK you would also have to have the servers hosted in UK.

So the company would be no use with no ground presence in the UK.

As far as I know, in order to have a web hosting company in UK you would also have to have the servers hosted in UK.

Whilst for a UK company it would be ideal to have UK servers it wouldn't be a requirement.

In any case, I didn't see where he stated he wouldn't have UK servers?

Well he said he is from India so I think it may be kinda hard for him to create a company based in UK with servers in UK without him having any physical presence there.

Well he said he is from India so I think it may be kinda hard for him to create a company based in UK with servers in UK without him having any physical presence there.

Where are you getting your information from? Just wondering as it isn't accurate in this case :).

He is from India yes, but this doesn't matter. He can order a UK server from any provider that offers them regardless of where he is from. He doesn't need to officially form a company to do this.

As for registering the company, he doesn't have to have a physical presence. He can setup an LTD (private limited company) from India online -- All he has to do is source a registered office address. He can consider a virtual office (as long as the place actually exists) or he can find an accountant that allows him to use their address.

@OP: If you decide to proceed with this, you can find an 'agent' that will form the company for you or check Companies House website.

BS. Please show where it states this .

I am in the UK and have ran my Hosting Business since 1999 and my servers are all in the USA.
I have been let down a few times from server providers in the UK. My current providers in the USA have A1 support day and night.

Hi friends I like begin a company in UK for web hosting what documents should I have to get approved I am from India

You could start by using a Reseller account in a UK data center. Finding a host who support your customers will help you to cut the cost involved in providing customer support.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jean_garcia2