Sponsorship Request #4

luis123456789

Your age: 24 years old

Name of proposed server: 2tyz

How much RAM you want: 2-5 GB.

Preferred server location?: Any

Describe your server idea: I want to start a free host on it and a minecraft server. In the free host, I will try to get people on it and use both ad supported hosting and also use post to host model. If I have decent space (300 GB +) I will also offer paid hosting on it. On the Minecraft server, however, I will make a server with the basic plugins and then I'll see if I can get a CTF and mini games servers set. If you think about it, it's not just a sponsorship but also a business proposal. Please, think about it. I'd also like if you can sposnsor me cPanel and a domain.
Why you want this server: To start a free host on it, and also help the community with it.

On a scale of 1-10, how badly do you want the server?: 9

How do you plan to generate money?: I just want to make money with both free and paid hosting and will add ads to the site. I will also try to get referrals to the host but please do not blame me or suspend/kill my server if I could not generate leads. I have 2 sucessful sponsors and they are happy with me. However the leads part must not be a must. It should be a side quest. On the Minecraft server, I'd use BuyCraft and I'd donate a percentage to the host of all sales made.

Do you already have a Website?: Yes. I will advertise first my free host, then ask users to advertise and also willlook for staff on my server. Both projects will be on the same server.

Is there a reason why you can't pay for this server?: I don't have a credit card, and can't have one for the time being. Plus, a dollar cossts 14 of my money, which would make a $10 server purchase expensive.

What is your preferred method of contact? Skype? PM?: PM, email (info AT lunarhost DOT nut DOT cc), Skype: luis12345620

What you will do for the company in return: Anything you may want. Mainly, join your support team and work on it, and help you in whatever you need, testing your services and doing any chores wanted.

(this can be negotiated, it is not a hard request)

Space requested: 100-500 GB
Bandwidth: Big allotment (1 TB - unlimited)
(Must be anything other than OpenVZ as my amin problems are: Too many limits and problems. Though, if you are going to make a few tweaks for me I'd accept it.)