Sponsored VPS

Status
Not open for further replies.

luis123456789

Can't resist the temptation to ask for one - if you can offer something good in terms of disk space and bandwidth.

Sponsorship does not need to be 100% free - if you can figure a good payment method such as PayGol SMS that is.

The payback might be: honest and accurate reviews, posting in your forum, working as support, and anything, that is not so outrageous as PayPal.
Banners and text links are acceptable, and a combo too.
Offers with biggest disk space and BW will be prioritized - as the use for it is webhosting (free and paid). I can also give you proof of my forum posting.

RAM and CPU does not need to be much but would be appreciated if you can make it to be 512MB and over if the VPS is OpenVZ.
cPanel, Directadmin and the rest - does not need but it will be thanked.

I feel that Linux is free and use only open source software - so the only thing I ask for is some space.
I already have sponsors - I hope you don't get angry with me because of that - If you do, PM me but don't post anything rude here.

EDIT: for OpenVZ new version, anything good in terms of RAM is OK.

hi

we might offer you a free vps or discounted for you if you can write weekly reviews on your blog or post to our forums, please contact zach @ jaguarpc.com
Tell him nate referred you and we can try and work something out

we might offer you a free vps or discounted for you if you can write weekly reviews on your blog or post to our forums, please contact zach @ jaguarpc.com
Tell him nate referred you and we can try and work something out

Sent an email inquiring abou this offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.