Sponsored Reliable Hosting Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Technel

EDIT: Found a new host. Thanks everyone.

==============================================

Hello,

My name is Michael Schreifels, webmaster of dailyByte.net. Earlier today I was informed my web host will no longer be able to host my web site. I can not pay. Therefore, I am forced to rely on sponsorships from hosting companies. Without this hosting, I will not be able to continue providing a growing, safe, clean environment on the internet for web developers, graphics designers, and people interested in technology. Please consider my offer below.

What is it?
dailyByte.net is an active online community dedicated to web developer, computer graphics design, and technology! Currently we just remodeled to better accommodate our user base, but hopefully things will pick up again soon.

What Do You Need
- Reliable web hosting
- An experienced, reliable web host that I can be sure will be around for a while
- A web host that allows InvisionPower Board
- Quick account setup
- A response within 1 (one) week
- 300 (or more) megabytes of space *
- 10 (or more) gigabytes of bandwidth *
- 2 (or more) mySQL databases
- 20 (or more) email accounts
- cPanel ( + awstats )
- DNS (Domain)
- FTP
- SSI, Perl, PHP, etc. (latest versions)
- Support in which I will be treated as a regular customer
- (OPTIONAL) daily / weekly backups

* These are high, but it is only to accommodate our growing community.

What Do I Get
I'm sorry, but I can not pay. No matter how small the fee, I can't. I really regret this. But I am willing to: (a) put a link back to you under "Sponsored" and/or (b) put ONE STANDARD SIZE banner advertisement on the top of every page.

NOTE: I will put the banner ad on the page. You may not put forced ads on my page. You give me the code (no iFrames) and I will put it on the top bar. Also, you (or the ads) may not place malicious cookies on my pages.

How Many Visitors Do You Get?
I am still unsure at this point. The numbers go up and down. Last month I had around 20,000 unique, but that was rare. I am very active in my web site and definitely would like to expand (our user base is low, but we get a lot of hits).

How Do I Contact You?
AIM: Mjdisk
MSN: dailybytenet@hotmail.com
Email: dailybytenet@hotmail.com
OR Reply To This Message (email would be preferred)

Final Note
If you do not host me, I understand. Thank you for taking the time to read through this message. If you would like to host me or have an offer that meets the above requirements, I encourage to contact me as soon as possible. Because I only have one week to switch servers, your prompt reply is GREATLY appreciated.

Thank you for your time.

Michael Schreifels
Webmaster of dailyByte.net

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.