sonicnetworks.co.uk

CMTHosting

Hello,

I would just like to say keep away from the hosting company www.sonicnetworks.co.uk the person who owns it Craig...

I sent them £30.00 for a domain name and web hosting package and I had the domain for about two weeks and they terminated my account for no reason and no refund.

My site was always down anyway it was hacked over three times within two weeks, the secuirty is rubbish and the support is very poor.

The site is always changing infact at the moment it says "Coming soon" the site was fine just the other day why change it? and keep changing it?

The person don't even know how to host, I asked many questions which most of them he couldent answer.

My advice to you, is don't buy any hosting or domains from them, the service is very poor, keep away!

just some friendly advice.....

I changed hosts now, and I'm much more happy with my new host, the support is excellent and the prices are very reasonable, friendly company, friendly people, fast response to e-mails, instant reply to AIM'S, MSN etc.

I'll be very happy to let you know my new host I'll be more than happy to give you my hosts website URL, PM me.

I just don't want anyone going through what I went through!

Thread moved to Web Host Reviews. CMTHosting, why do you want members to PM you for the host? If you are writing a review, why not simply give the web host in your post?

What type of outages were you experiencing, are you sure that the account hacks weren't a result of your scripts, or are they just dodgy on security full stop?