[Solved] 5TB Google Drive Limit Exceeded WorkSpace Alternative for Unlimited Storage

Got the dreaded email on Your Google Workspace account that your account is now limited to 5TB?

"Organization storage full - Your organization exceeded its 5 TB of Google Workspace storage. To avoid service disruptions, free up space or get more storage."

And you have few TB of data and looking for a perfect Google drive alternative to migrate your data before the deadline?

LayerOnline is a premium Dropbox partner and is please to offer the unlimited storage Dropbox business advanced:
  • 1 Dropbox Business Advanced account (unlimited storage)
  • Priority Support
  • No group buy required
  • $35.99/m Order Now

Since we are a premium Dropbox partner, we get priority support and space is expanded instantly, and are able to pass the saving onto you.

We also offer 30-day money back guarantee for peace of mind.

FAQ

How is this different from order directly from Dropbox?

You would need to order at least 3 users to get the plan, you don't get priority support and fast storage increase. And no 30-day money back guarantee.

How is this different from other backup service such as Backblaze?

Backup software backup files inside folder such as My Documents, which is limited by your hard disk space and whatever in your documents folder. Backup software doesn't provide external storage. With Dropbox from LayerOnline, you get a virtual storage which you can access all your files, even if you use a netbook with only 8GB of usable storage, because files are streamed to your computer as you use it, and with local cache for frequently used files. We also provide excellent 24/7 after sale support and service.

How is this different from Free Dropbox?

Free Dropbox has 3 device limit, and only sync what's in your Dropbox folder, which is limited by your hard disk space and whatever in your documents folder. Free Dropbox doesn't extend your storage space. With LayerOnline's Dropbox, there is no device limit and you get a virtual external drive with rclone which you can put terabytes of files, even if you use a netbook with only 8GB of usable storage.

Is this compatible with my personal Dropbox account?

Yes. it can exist side by side with your personal Dropbox account because it's considered an enterprise account, or you can just merge your personal account for this Dropbox enterprise account.

Can I backup RAW image/video files?

Yes.

Is there a file size or resolution limit for images/videos?

No. Save all 4K video files if you like.

Is there a time limit for video files?

No.

Can I save software and any type of files?

Yes.

How do I encrypt my data?

You may use crytomator or rclone's built-in encryption.

Is this legit?

Yes. The account is not stolen, such as ones you found on some sites such as eBay that gets deleted in less than a year. Your account will be created just for you with the email you like.

Do I get discount if I refer friends

Yes. Both you and your friend get one month free. Just mention your email and that you are referring them when they order.

What if I have more questions?

You may contact us anytime. We are here to help 24x7 via live chat, email and ticketing system.

Our Social Media

If you have any questions about our services, please chat with us at http://www.layeronline.com or contact us at sales@layeronline.com. You may also check out our knowledgebase