Site Creator Program Feedback

cd brian, you seem to be signing up to a lot of forums to make this exact same post.
Starting to look a little like spam.

What is your affiliation with this company?

Well, I'm running my own web hosting company at <<MOD NOTE: URL removed. Promotions are prohibited in main forums.>> That is what i'm thinking of getting the site builder for my customers.

Most hosts these days have a site builder. The field of choices is growing bigger. I think it is important to keep up with any new ones whether you have one already or not. Yes I realize I may be biased being a vendor of site builders :)

Deciding on the right site builder is not as straight forward as picking a control panel or an operating system where there are long-time established players. Each site builder has its strengths and weaknesses. My own advice on how to pick one....

- If you can get an evaluation copy, do so. If possible, test it with some users who are really building a site and not just 'kicking it around'.

- When comparing features, try to visualize how important each one is to the portion of your customer base that is likely to use the site builder.

- Determine how the site builder will help you promote your offering. Does it have demos, tutorials or other materials that will enhance your offer?

- Test out the support. Knowing up front what level of support to expect will save time and frustration down the road.

Sam, I have been using SiteZen for the last 6 months or so.
Are you suggesting I should be shopping around still? :dance:

Blue said:
Sam, I have been using SiteZen for the last 6 months or so.
Are you suggesting I should be shopping around still? :dance:
Well if you have not even looked at another site builder then I have to say I am flattered. :rolleyes: