SEO Backlinks

jessichg

Hello Friends,

Which option(social marketing sites, directory submission, blog commenting, article submission, press release etc) is good to get more quality backlinks for website?

Someone have site list to get quality backlinks?

Thanks

None of the methods listed would be classified as "quality backlinks."

Article submissions might have a chance at being quality, but only if you're doing outreach campaigns. If you're using article submission systems, then those links are likely not going to be of much quality either.

Social marketing sites mostly give nofollow backlinks, out of all only article submissions can qualify as quality backlinks if the website its being posted on and the article itself is quality.

A quick google search gave me this, but mostly these kinds of sites are considered as link farming and are not quality.

I came across a few options on Google:

I am not sure if these actually end up doing anything.

Fiverr is a good place to get custom backlinks. If you want quality backlinks you have to pay the price though.
I am starting to see such backlinks all over the place, be it Fiverr, peopleperhour, Behance, etc.
Besides being annoyed (I can't help but think of these listings as spam), I am just not so sure this provides a significant boost to the ranking. Why would Google give these backlinks more value than those placed in random directories?

In my mind, it's all about quality information and relevancy in building those links. These seem to add nothing to that equation.

Fiverr is a good place to get custom backlinks. If you want quality backlinks you have to pay the price though.
What kind of costs do you see for custom backlinks from Fiverr? Agree with CanSpace Solutions that these seem to offer little value.

There are advantages to using fiverr for links, but it's usually in the affiliate marketing space. I would never recommend using fiverr links for a brick and mortar or business that requires their website to rank.

If you're creating a site that you don't care if it get deinxed in a few months or in a year, then fiverr is a great place to purchase 5,000 links and then bombard a site. Some will stick, most will not, but if you can dump $100 into a particular niche, extract what you can from the affiliate and adsense clicks, and then let the site die.

At the end of the day, I don't recommend purchasing low quality links - it's usually a waste of money in the long run - but again, I'm looking at things from the long term aspect and from a business site, not an affiliate marketing site.

It's really more of a gamble with Fiverr. It depends on who you are working with to achieve the goal you want to accomplish. It's all a part of networking and getting to know people. I have used fiverr for a number of different uses and it pays off in the end, generally speaking. There are some packages that guarantee first page Google ranking for 1 keyword for $1000, though I have not yet invested in this opportunity as of yet. Getting high google rankings with web hosting keywords can take some serious time.

There are advantages to using fiverr for links, but it's usually in the affiliate marketing space. I would never recommend using fiverr links for a brick and mortar or business that requires their website to rank.

If you're creating a site that you don't care if it get deinxed in a few months or in a year, then fiverr is a great place to purchase 5,000 links and then bombard a site. Some will stick, most will not, but if you can dump $100 into a particular niche, extract what you can from the affiliate and adsense clicks, and then let the site die.

At the end of the day, I recommend purchasing high quality links from backlinkninjas.com- it's usually a waste of money in the long run - but again, I'm looking at things from the long term aspect and from a business site, not an affiliate marketing site.
For acquiring quality backlinks, a combination of strategies works best. Social media marketing, directory submissions, blog commenting, article submissions, and press releases each have their merits. It's crucial to prioritize relevance, authority, and natural integration in content. While a specific site list isn't provided, tools like Ahrefs, Moz, or SEMrush can help identify reputable platforms aligned with your niche. Remember, quality backlinks stem from genuine engagement and valuable content. Avoid spammy tactics and focus on building relationships within your industry.

You know Google will ignore most of these links, as somebody with a ton of sites I've tried a lot and I can say 99.9% of these links don't move the needle,

If somebody is openly selling links online, do you think Google won't notice, Do you think they won't have domains with a large amount of outbound links?

That being said I understand we all desperately want to rank and yes backlinks are a part of that, I however firmly believe it's not as big a part as it used to be. I've seen numerous times where new websites will compete and sometimes outrank ones with more links because of what I assume is better content. (for certain search phrases.)

So you have the above saying make quality content and also making quality content and promoting it can get you links, it's not easy but it does happen.

There are vendors out there who sell proper links, but they come at a price and you are always rolling the dice with them.

If you could get a link that brings referral traffic that is absolute gold. Those are the ones you should look for.

For example, we sponsor hosting for schools, and in turn, we get some backlinks. A lot of the parents of the kids in those schools are business owners or want to know more about getting a website going. They like the school website and come to us. We get backlinks we get traffic, sure you can argue we pay for the backlinks... you can also pay for Google Ads.

There are ways but all in all wouldn't rely on link gigs.