Say "Thank you" without saying the words.

Artashes

Administrator
Staff member
Introducing the "Thank you" button - for all those times when you want to thank someone for their post/answer/help but are too lazy to send that person a postcard. :)

On a more serious note, posting "thanks", "great post" or "I agree" is no longer a good enough excuse to increase your post count.

No more clutter, no more bumping of threads with posts designed to appreciate other ones. As before, such posts will be deleted as they add no value to a discussion. However, if you'd like to thank someone (which is always nice) for their contribution, assistance or knowledge-sharing, we encourage all members to simply hit our "Thanks" button instead.

The button is located on the right side below each post.

Finally, a way to thank people without feeling guilty that you are spamming the board! :thumbup:

Enjoy, everyone.

Attachments

• hd-thanks-button.png
    hd-thanks-button.png
    5.7 KB · Views: 10
Wow, I didn't expect this. I woke up this morning and I was surprised not to see a single reply to this thread when I was going over the new stuff posted overnight... turned out few have "Thanked" this post instead of commenting. I am not used to this!! :D

Forgot to add that you can track your thanked posts, as well as see posts thanked by you through your profile page.

Attachments

• hd-thanks-profile.png
    hd-thanks-profile.png
    29.3 KB · Views: 6

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
netcrohosting