RLShosting continuously harassing me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HostOX

http://www.hostingdiscussion.com/web-hosting-reviews/25393-angry-hell-right-now.html

First of all see the above thread, it started from this.

Ok so when we made peace over a ticket, and I told him to keep the money etc, he did refund me a month later, which was fine.

However he has posted several times about his lack of orders / income on his company and clearly he is now harassing me, stalking my companies and posting them on scam sites.

He is like one of those bad girlfriends you dump!

http://www.lowendbox.com/blog/dialahost-3-90-gbp-256mb-openvz-vps/#comments

Go to the bottom, see the comments? It is the same dam guy, continously posting rubbish and lies about my company or one of.
I have done nothing like this to him, after the day I moved on, said my peace and said no problem, I could have killed his reputation (if any), but I did not.

Now he has also listed me on two scam sites.

http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=139224
http://www.scaminformer.com/scam-re...ostcouk-dont-do-business-with-him-c27775.html
http://www.complaintsboard.com/byurl/dialahost.co.uk.html
http://www.ripoffreport.com/directory/dialahost.aspx

What the hell!!!!!!!!

I bought a service from him for myself personally, he spat his dummy out and seriously, everywere I go, he posts about me and on lowendbox slagging me off, when I did nothing?
It is becoming a joke, what he did was over 6 months ago now, why is he continuously doing this?

Clearly, jelousy and sadness, but what can I do about this muppet?

I need some serious help or answers on what I can do, it is becoming childish and pathetic, and attempting to ruin my reputation, his attitude is pathetic and he has even acted an idiot on WHT with another client.

Advice, please!!! How can a provider do this to me? I bought a service for myself, what the heck, its a joke! :crash::crash::crash:

Wish I met him in real life, seriously, scum.

The best advice is to give me my money back.

Ok so since I was your client, and you stole my money, I will ask though.

What is your email on file?
Invoice ID?
Product name?
Date of order?

Any related ticket ID's?

I will happily refund you any penny you paid me, to which we both know you did not.

You are a scammer and you stole money from me. You bashed me as a client.

How about you expand on how he 'scammed' you? Nothing will become of this debate if you just make vague statements without backing them up. If he scammed you in some way, you need to define it so that the people on this forum can understand your side to make a decision about who is right and who is wrong.

If you weren't providing a service and he couldn't log in, and he demanded a refund...that's you ripping him off, not the other way around. :)

If you weren't providing a service and he couldn't log in, and he demanded a refund...that's you ripping him off, not the other way around. :)

Only if that was true. My WHMCS lost it's backup. Spammers got my server 20 times. Technically life isn't so easy either because people make it more confusing than it needs to be. It's easier than people make it out to be. Life doesn't have to be the way it is but people complicate things to no end. You think I care about my reputation when I keep repeating myself like a madman? No. I have better things to do than arguing with anybody but I think it's fun arguing with people that are incapable of seeing that truth.

Life would be so much easier if people just quit getting mad about something stupid and lie about it. I seriously hate liars more than anything else. Jumping to Conclusions without merit obviously has bad consequences in the end. If you believe in god, it's a sin. A sin for a good reason. We are adults. Not lying children. To me, lying is childish. I keep arguing to no end because I am tired of arguing with lying children.

I'll just open more companies or a company and do better next time. I obviously saw where this was going after it happened. Only 1% of people really have issues with me.

My WHMCS lost it's backup. Spammers got my server 20 times. [...] You think I care about my reputation when I keep repeating myself like a madman? No. I have better things to do than arguing with anybody but I think it's fun arguing with people that are incapable of seeing that truth.

I can hardly put what I am witnessing in words, but I will try to understand the broken logic.

If you don't have any proof whatsoever of being scammed, why make it public? Why argue if you know you can't back any claims up? Why, on top of things, harass another member? You are only exposing yourself to some serious legal liability.

He didn't have any proof either of being scammed. I am done. I got my point across. He didn't scam me.

The only thing I said was the guy was a "moron" on lowendbox and he kept going on just like me. Have a good one!

I need some serious help or answers on what I can do, it is becoming childish and pathetic, and attempting to ruin my reputation

Paul, I do not want to get between you and him as it is not my job to, but if someone was tarnishing my reputation, be it personal or professional, while admitting no evidence of theft exits, I would have without a hesitation pursued this matter legally. It is a very serious offense that might cause damages to your business over long-term.

If necessary, HostingDiscussion.com will cooperate with any legal request for information disclosure of threads/discussions that exist or that have been removed.

Spammers got my server 20 times.

It's your responsibility to protect your server against that.

Technically life isn't so easy either because people make it more confusing than it needs to be. It's easier than people make it out to be. Life doesn't have to be the way it is but people complicate things to no end. You think I care about my reputation when I keep repeating myself like a madman? No. I have better things to do than arguing with anybody but I think it's fun arguing with people that are incapable of seeing that truth.

...What on earth are you even rambling about? What does that have to do with the matter on hand? Business and "life isn't easy" are two totally different topics...

Life would be so much easier if people just quit getting mad about something stupid and lie about it.

You still have failed to specify why Paul is in the wrong here. You've made an excuse for a server failure which you were responsible for, therefore, his forced refund was justified.

If you believe in god, it's a sin.

This is not the proper venue for religious discussion.

We are adults. Not lying children. To me, lying is childish.

Lying is never good, but plenty of successful adults do it every day. It's never ethical in business, but you should learn to face the reality that it happens, and you're just going to have to get over it.

I keep arguing to no end because I am tired of arguing with lying children.

1. You're not even arguing. You're just making an unfounded smear campaign because you lost a claim fair-and-square.

2. So, if I understand your post correctly, you're referring to yourself as the "adult" and us as the lying "children" ... yet you're the one posting irrelevant and unfounded comments about Paul's business? Okay.

He didn't scam me. [...] He did not scam me. Have a good one.

Earlier, you said he did. What was that stuff about lying and God and what-not?

Artashes said:
I would have without a hesitation pursued this matter legally. It is a very serious offense that might cause damages to your business over long-term.

Excellent point, Artashes. Paul, what RLSHosting is doing, by not having any proof of you scamming them, is of danger to your business. Legally, this is called defamation of character, which has it's little brother libel. I would strongly advise drafting up a cease and desist. I would be glad to assist you with this if you need it, Paul.

I've just got on after a few weeks break and well if I'm not mistaken here, the only party I see which is at fault is RLSHosting. He has done nothing but ramble his way left and right.

Not only that, he also made a BIG fuss out of nothing at all. After that, he starts with his religious stuff and etc. Being neutral, I totally do not see a point in this rlshosting person even posting here. Starts off with people scamming him, saying server has been hacked and then finishing up with he didn't scam me and asking for this thread to be closed.

I'd seriously think that this rlshositng person has some issues of his own. Perhaps you need to actually go for some medical checkup or something like that? It seems that you're either delusional or perhaps schizophrenic? It might not be the case but it would really be a good idea to get it checked out anyways.

Paul, I do not want to get between you and him as it is not my job to, but if someone was tarnishing my reputation, be it personal or professional, while admitting no evidence of theft exits, I would have without a hesitation pursued this matter legally. It is a very serious offense that might cause damages to your business over long-term.

If necessary, HostingDiscussion.com will cooperate with any legal request for information disclosure of threads/discussions that exist or that have been removed.

Of course, and thank you for that, if anything is required I am sure you will get an email :)

No point in pursuing it. Close this thread. I am done for real this time.

He did not scam me. Have a good one.

Well it is nice to see you finally say so.

I've just got on after a few weeks break and well if I'm not mistaken here, the only party I see which is at fault is RLSHosting. He has done nothing but ramble his way left and right.

Not only that, he also made a BIG fuss out of nothing at all. After that, he starts with his religious stuff and etc. Being neutral, I totally do not see a point in this rlshosting person even posting here. Starts off with people scamming him, saying server has been hacked and then finishing up with he didn't scam me and asking for this thread to be closed.

I'd seriously think that this rlshositng person has some issues of his own. Perhaps you need to actually go for some medical checkup or something like that? It seems that you're either delusional or perhaps schizophrenic? It might not be the case but it would really be a good idea to get it checked out anyways.

You should have been done before you started all of this. Let's hope this never rears it's ugly head again. :smash:

I actually really loved this post, reading this at 4AM just made my day! :D

I think this thread has done enough for me :) Thank you all for the advice ! :thumbup:

Sorry for the long post!

Now that everyone has taken their points across, this thread will rest, unless new information surfaces.

Status
Not open for further replies.