Reselling Licenses with WHMCS

SolidShellSecur

Does anyone happen to know of a place where we could resell ClientExec, and several other such services? I know BuyCPanel is one place.

We have had a big demand from current and new clients wishing to keep all their billing and services in one place with us.

I'd say for panels and stuff of that nature it is always best to go direct. Most of the license providers have bulk discounts and some don't have any at all unless you have thousands of licenses and have some sort of contract with them. If you do wish to buy through a third party then just search the net as there are many people who provide licenses with their service or just flat our resell. Just may delay the process a bit.

I'd say for panels and stuff of that nature it is always best to go direct. Most of the license providers have bulk discounts and some don't have any at all unless you have thousands of licenses and have some sort of contract with them. If you do wish to buy through a third party then just search the net as there are many people who provide licenses with their service or just flat our resell. Just may delay the process a bit.

Why? In most cases you get support directly from the software providers (WHMCS((before)), cPanel, ClientExec etc... - The only real difference is you have a different client area + pay a little less.

Though which ever route you decide to go always make sure you get a reputable provider otherwise it will hurt you later on.