Request Reseller Package

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syzis

Hello,

After read and read many topics here, I think I'm rready to start my online business.
For that I found a reseller account will be the best option to start. Maybe a VPS coould do that too, but my budget for now isnt great, so... Lets get reseller :)

What I would like to have:
SSD is a must. Space is not a problem. If you. Get me 20GB for example. It must let me upgrade anytime so my business can grow.
Unmetered Bandwith.
Unlimited accounts and features (emails, db, etc)
Overselling enabled

Billing client (I prefer WHMCS and if could be used with external servers better)
If possible, have master reseller rights
Lets encrypt
Good resources per account

Preference but not required:
Free end user support
Free comodo SSL
Free dedicated IP to my account
Allow legal adult content (yeah, its a market too)

Maybe my budget is tight, but if someeone could offer it, it would be good. I plan to spend about $20/m.
If not possible, I dont mind dont have some features.

Waiting for your offers. Thanks.

Just want to clarify with you, as it might help the companies here offer you a custom package. In terms of WHMCS, do you want the license included in your monthly budget? Or would you accept it being an extra fee?

REMINDER TO ALL WEB HOSTING COMPANIES THAT THERE ARE RULES TO FOLLOW IN MAKING OFFERS.

###

If it could be within the budget, better. I know the license will almost strech my budget to maximum, so if its not possible, I would take the license off, or even pay more 5usd or so.

I already found an offer that includes everything I need (from a respectful company that isnt here) and its included in my budget but Id like to have more choices.

Just an update, i would prefer USA server or Europe (UK, France, etc)

Just a reminder those features are what I would like to have. Obviously we cann neegotiate the package. :)

Thanks for your time.

Did you ever find a reseller plan? We have reseller plans that will suit your needs.

50 GB PURE SSD RAID Storage
1250 GB Bandwidth
Unlimited cPanel Accounts
FREE WHMCS License
FREE SSL (Let's Encrypt)
Overselling Enabled
FREE DDoS Protection

$29.95 a month normally but I can offer you 25% off for life

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.