**RELIABLE** Redundant Hosting Required

jim999

We need a reliable host who can offer redundant hosting for two mirrored sites with separate IPs. Requirements are:

Webspace: 1G (for both accounts)
Transfer: 80G/month
CPanel
24/7 Phone Support
Fast speed

Given that we've had quite a few problems with our current host, reliability is key. We need to know what measures are in place to guarantee 99.5% uptime. The host needs to have been in business for at least 1 year and have several prominent clients to their name (ie big traffic sites). Payment is by credit card or Paypal.

Hosting

Hello, we can probably give you this for ~$60 per month with a 99.9% uptime. Contact me for more info and an IP to ping. Thanks!

Hi there

We could offer you 1GB Space, 80GB Bandwidth, cPanel and 24/7 technical support through LIVE CHAT/HELPDESK for $54.95/month. For more information please do email me at daryl@technosys.ca and I will be more than happy to assist you.

Kind Regards

Hi Jim,

Have you found a solution yet. If not, please give us a call toll free
1-866-ZENUTECH (936-8832)

and we will speak about what we can do for you.

We offer 99.5% garanteed uptime as well as 24/7 Real toll free phone support, even at 4 a.m.

mdadnan said:
this thread is old, so the person won't be waiting this long for the service.

You never know. Maybe he is shopping for much later. Started his search early to get as many offers as possible. However, we do close threads after a certain time passes since the request.