Registrant in another country?

Daw

Hello. I have some questions about hosting.

I have hosting, but my question is, you have to state which country n is from and then it says in whois registrant country. Is there any hosting that doesn't care about it or if it can take any country you want as a registrant? Second question, I have a forum, it's a bit controversial, with EU rules it's getting harder today to run a forum. Is there anonymous hosting is good, which offers SSL, daily backup etc?

Hello. I have some questions about hosting.

I have hosting, but my question is, you have to state which country n is from and then it says in whois registrant country. Is there any hosting that doesn't care about it or if it can take any country you want as a registrant? Second question, I have a forum, it's a bit controversial, with EU rules it's getting harder today to run a forum. Is there anonymous hosting is good, which offers SSL, daily backup etc?
About your first question. If I remember right - WHOIS shows information about the domain, not about hosting.
Second, you don't want to show your country to the hosting provider? Or you don't want to show your country in the whois service?
If it's about the hosting provider, I think it's unreal - they will know this information anyway, you should pay them, be register an e.t.
If we tell about WHOIS - additional services from hosting providers (most of them have something like Private protection) can help you hide your information from WHOIS services.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saranya Subramaniam