Register_Globals

GamesCreation

Is it a good thing or a bad thing, and do you have it enabled?

I've heard it can be a security risk to have it on, but a lot of scripts need it and it is useful to have it on too

Do we have it on. No. Right now we registar all our domains manually so i am guessing this doesnt affect us. correct?

Register_globals is a php variable to do with registering system and global variables which normally wouldnt be registered. IE Path_info - did you think it meant something else to do with domains, or did I just misunderstand you're reply. If so, sorry :)

oh, im sorry. Im tired lol. i am just replying to every topic i see. I though you asked something else. ops.

SOrry.

oh, im sorry. Im tired lol. i am just replying to every topic i see. I though you asked something else. ops.

SOrry.

Why reply to every one? That just sounds like you're desperate, and a little greedy maybe. Only reply if it's really worth it or to ones you are interested in

GamesCreation said:
Only reply if it's really worth it or to ones you are interested in

Good point :)

Most of them are interesting, and i normally dont rply to them all. But i though you were asking aboout somthing else. Sorry.

Just about all servers come with register globals on. You have to use extract commands in your php scripts if you have them off.

Personally, I have never heard of any issues with it but you never know.