realwebhost.net review

neek

Just a very quick review of this excellent host!

I have used a number of hosts over the last year, and have been hugely dissapointed in all of them until now. I have been using realwebhost for a number of domains for several months now.

They have been very impressive in all my key areas... support response time, price and performance. In particular the support has been great. I live in Australia, which means the support hours I require do not necessary fit the design of a lot of webhosts. In almost all circumstances I have received a response to all my queries within an hour, often within minutes!

They also appear to be very well connected to the backbones... again very important to me as international connectivity has been impacted via routing issues, of which I experienced many with my previous host. None of these problems were experienced with these guys, and the specific problem I was having before I moved was eliminated by the move :)

They also have demonstrated time and time again their ability to keep the customer informed of whats going on and of any work that is to be performed, well in advance, rather than 10 minutes after the work was started!

I have recommended and moved a number of my friends to these guys, and will soon be moving a number of my business clients too.

Just wanted to pass on my great experiences with the top notch hosting company.

Cheers,

Nick

Edit: sorry, wrong web address, shoudl have been .net not .com

Last edited:
Nick, thank you for sharing your wonderful experience. Its nice to hear this kind of feedback. Hope they continue to perform well and keep you satisfied.

Best,