Really need help with alignment problem on forum header on my hosting site

BlackStorm

Hey,
I have had a problem which I really cant work out...
Please take a look at the forum on my hosting site:
http://www.custom-hosting.net/forums/

Look at the image in the header, the alignment is off for two images (slices) but its working fine on every other page on the site, just not the forum header.
I have tried a few things but cant work out how to fix this, any ideas?

Thanks a lot,
John

That is weird. I dont really have any experience with forum files due to my severe lazyness... But this works on every other page you say?

Yeah I use the exact same code on all pages of the web site and the header looks fine, no problems at all with the alignment of the header images which is why I cant work it out...
Invision must be doing something to it but I dont know what its doing or how to stop it

John I had the same exact problem with my forum 3 months ago. I ended up having to not use my custom header and just stick with the standard forum.

Hey,
Thanks letsgo, The other image didnt seem to upload, would you be able to repost the image please?

Not sure what you mean 25 characters max, there is a rule which is that posts are 25 characters minimum though ;)

Thanks again!
John

lol I typed and this on, then realised the 25 character rule so padded out my message and lost the image in the process

The 2 images your having problems with are both shorter than the others and I think this is why you are having problems. What I dont understand is why the Valign=bottom, works on the other headers but its being ignored on the homepage.

Heres the other image, have a go with it and let me know.

Attachments

• ch_11.gif
    ch_11.gif
    989 bytes · Views: 3