Real interesting Reseller Plan

Hello,

What do you feel about

Free WHMCS ( Billing for customers)

Free Enom Reseller account ( Domain registration)

Free Vision Helpdesk (Manage customer support request)

+ Softaculous that offer 146 auto installer script.

Sitebuilder

Is there anything else resellers want more than this :)

How about a free SSL certificate, domain reseller account, rv sitebuilder, installatron and WHMCS?

Yes, a free SSL certificate would be great for any merchant sites. Free WHMCS and domain registration would be awesome for anybody!

However, how many services can you offer and still maintain a profit?

Yes, a free SSL certificate would be great for any merchant sites. Free WHMCS and domain registration would be awesome for anybody!

However, how many services can you offer and still maintain a profit?

If you get all your freebies that you are going to give away straight to the company like purchasing WHMCS license to WHMCS it self you will be surprise that they do offer some promotion as well like if you rich this quota you will have this discount. Every license that you give away is getting cheaper and cheaper. So the more clients you have that have the freebies the better it is. It is a real gamble though but you really need that to succeed am I right?

I think server stability and security is the priority if you plan to resell hosting, then surely included WHMCS is a plus but you can also purchase it for less than 16$

The main thing I think any client/customer looks for in a reseller or a major company is good customer service. If you have the time to be very friendly with people and communicate you can be a great reseller and get lots of business.