Quote Request: Linux based VPS

Status
Not open for further replies.

hostmything

Hi all,
Im looking for a VPS. I need at least 50 GB disk space to start off with, but the option to upgrade in the future needs to be there. Please post your offers, and include the allotted resources.

A quick note:
I will need cPanel as a control panel, included in your quote, and anyone who can provide a WHMCS license either through bulk pricing or free of charge will be highly considered.

Hi all,
Im looking for a VPS. I need at least 50 GB disk space to start off with, but the option to upgrade in the future needs to be there. Please post your offers, and include the allotted resources.

A quick note:
I will need cPanel as a control panel, included in your quote, and anyone who can provide a WHMCS license either through bulk pricing or free of charge will be highly considered.

Hey hostmything. We can give you a 60% off for life on our OpenVZ 3 package =)

http://solidshellsecurity.com/services/vps.php

Our servers Idle well under .25 and not oversold in anyway.

Hello,

I would be happy to offer you a virtual server on our newly built VMware platform with failover capabilities designed with hardware redundancy for high availability. This is a custom configuration so please feel free to contact me to revise the quote as necessary. You are also free to upgrade (or downgrade) any of these specifications at any time.

CPU: 2 cores @ 3.3 GHz
Memory: 1GB RAM
Disk Space: 50GB (SAN-based Storage w/ RAID 5)
Bandwidth: 2000GB/month
IP Addresses: 1 IPv4 Address
Operating System: CentOS 6
Licensing: cPanel/WHM
No Setup Fee
Monthly Rate: $42.00

WHMCS has changed their distribution model and is now requiring all new licenses to be purchased directly, so unfortunately I cannot include WHMCS licensing in this quote.

Please reach out to me by email (jsones@provistatech.com) or PM with any questions or changes to the quote above. I would be happy to give you more details about the stability of our virtual environment and how we can help scale as you grow. Let me know if you would like to move forward and I will help get you setup and have your server provisioned ASAP.

Regards,

Hey Hostmything,

We'd be happy to work with you on a custom plan. You didn't provide a whole heap of information so its a bit difficult for me to give you a detailed quote, but I will put together a starting point where we can work from.

To address your first concern, the ability to upgrade is a non-issue. You are in a virtual environment on nodes that are only sold to ~60% capacity, thus tons of room to expand. We also offer dedicated machines to current clients who eventually demand their own dedicated resources -- you can continue to grow with us, even if you become to big for a VPS. We have a 1GBps private network we can transfer your data without downtime.

Take a peak at the following 2 plans. I feel it necessary to offer 2 as you did not specify a RAM requirement.

Scoots 512
512 MB
640 MB
40 GB
500 GB
Fully Managed
Free cPanel
$39.95 /mo

Scoots 1024
1024 MB
1280 MB
60 GB
1000 GB
Fully Managed
Free cPanel
$49.95 /mo

We would be able to include ClientExec for you for free, however as PVT-Jordan has pointed out above, WHMCS has a new billing policy and we are unable to get licenses any cheaper then you would be able to. Though we do still offer them, they are just simply sticker price at $13/month.

Under both plans we would be willing to give you 50% off your first month to give us a try. We have a 100% positive approval rating with over 3 years of nothing but positive reviews -- take a look for yourself. We fully managed anything and everything including third party applications and advanced level3 support requests. We have staff onsite in the data center daily working on our racks. We own all our own hardware, including our Cisco networking equipment and enterprise grade servers. We offer a 7 day money back guarantee in the event we don't do everything we say we will, but in all honesty, in years of offering this, its never been requested. We do what we say we will, plain and simple, no fluff.

Feel free to stop by live chat if you'd like to discuss either of the 2 above deals. Best of luck to you and your hosting hunt either way.

If you're still looking for a VPS, I have a great plan for you:

100GB Disk Space
Unmetered Bandwidth on a 1gbit port
1024MB Guaranteed RAM
2048MB Burstable RAM
Free cPanel/WHM
Price: $20/mo every month.

The following WHMCS bulk options are available:
1-3 Licenses: $13.95/month
3-10 Licenses: $12.95/month
10-20 Licenses: $11.95/month
20+ Licenses: Contact Us

If you're interested, please shoot me an email at jonathan@greenvaluehost.com and I'll have a custom order link created for you.

Managed VPS Enterprise – 20% one time discount – coupon code – bodHOSTVPS

45 GB HDD
1 TB Bandwidth
1.5 GB RAM
2 Dedicated IPs
Linux CentOS 6.X
cPanel/WHM with Softaculous - $8.00
ehost Bill Free Billing Software
$57.99/month – OFFER Price - US $46.39/month

For more information initiate a live chat …

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hostys