PWEBTECH DCJN B/W Question

HostingDirect

I have been with pwebtech.com on nac b/w for a while now and I am very happy with them. I plan to continue using them because my network connectivity and server uptime and support has been great though I would like to get a little more b/w on my next servers so I am considering the DCNJ network for future needs.

I am looking to get some feedback from anyone who is using the DCNJ b/w. I am wondering how the performance has been and how happy you are with the b/w.

Thanks!

Last edited:
It's pretty good. I am happy with it. There have been some niggling network troubles in the past leading to short periods of downtime, but lately it has been really good (no downtime) so I think they have managed to sort things out. DCJN is a lot better than the many other offers that seem to be popping up lately with cogent as primary and XYZ as secondary. You do get what you pay for. Also, like the full NAC network, DCJN uses the direct NAC pipe into the London Internet Exchange. That's what I like about DCJN, it might be cheaper and has less carriers, but you still get nice pings and short routes to the rest of the world, not just teh US.