Policies

GordyMac

Where do / did you get your policies from? AUP / TOS / Privacy Policy

Did you go to a website and get them from there or did you write them up yourself? I know not all hosts write them as most are very similar, but there also some different ones out there so that shows that someone is actually doing work :)

Well Gordy...it really depends on where you colocate your servers at...if you have your own small data center then the best way to come up with AUP/TOS and Privacy Policy would be to sit down with your lawyer and write it up. However if you are colocating your servers with an Upstream Provider simply use theirs as long as it is ok with them...you could even ask them if you could change their name to your company name and normally it should work.

Hope this helps :)

Yeah I think I will use the ones from the datacenter, as long as it is okay with them.. just did not want to sit here and write on up from scratch..

<!--QuoteBegin-FastNetServers+Oct 18 2003, 05:09 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FastNetServers @ Oct 18 2003, 05:09 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I can imagine...it would take for every :) By the way if you dont mind me asking...which Data Center are your servers colocated in? [/b][/quote]
who your Data Center

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zentekinfosoft