Please Help.

enfilade

I am in desperate need of a free web server, with no ads, and that has the sendmail function enabled. I really don't need much space at all or much bandwith, because I would only be using it for .HTML files and some small .GIFs. If anyone could help I would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Last edited:
enfilade, if you would like to get free hosting, please make such a specific request for it at our "Hosting Requests" forum:
http://www.hostingdiscussion.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=22

I would advice you to describe what the site is going to be about and what you need the free hosting for.

Some companies sometimes give away free hosting for people who try to learn new things or sponsor non-profit organizations. If its a small request, I'm sure it won't be a big problem.

Good luck.

Ok.. I'm in the same boat. I need a free webspace provider with 500+ megs available. I have a virtual reality world located in the Active worlds universe. Currently it is a closed world because I am still building it and my avatars.. sound for the world is in zipped wavs and midi's.. all models and avatars must be in a zipped format.. I have been with Bravenet but everytime my account expires they don't let me know until they are just about to delete me.. then they say "72 hours and you will be downsized"... which means they delete everything and i have to restart from scratch. So.. I'm looking for a host that is compatible with me and my world... I started using spaceports.com but they take about 2 weeks to upgrade the size requirements.. in the meantime I'm about to lose everything I've put up!!! And am beginning to have people come into my world (all on request to enter only.. my world is private). I'm not a gorean site... but based on the playstation games Silent Hill and Resident Evil