PingPros.com Appraisal

Senad

Any Apprailsal for PingPros.com ? Would greatly be appreciated :). Trying to develop this into a community site with lots of content and discussions on networks, E-Businesses, etc...

I think that since PP stands most of the time for PayPal, this could be confusing.

As for PingPros.com , depending on the service/content of the site, could be valued from mid XX to low XXX.

Oh you guys :p. There are many sites that have short PP meaning (paypal included) so I'm not worried about people shortening it down to PP :D. Currently I'm just figuring out on how I should work with this. A forum community or a site with content along with forums. Either way it's all going to be pretty much the same layout with the site content just taking the information from the forums via php *It's kind of like SitePoint* only there is going to be a lot of inscentives that will attract you and make you keep coming back and posting :D....just have to wait for a few vbulletin hacks to be transfered over to 3.5.2 (Ushop being a key player).