Outgoing email limits on my reseller account.

747coffee

Very green newbie here. In some hot water.
Recently I set up a weblog for a co. to use to publish their articles. They wanted a subscribe to feature which is around 1500 at this point. When they went to publish the article was not emailed. Then I discovered my reseller account limits outgoing email to 500 per hour. So I think this may be the culprit.
Long story short:
Any suggestions about a reseller or semi-dedicated with cpanel/whm with no or very large outgoing email limits.

Thanks! :)

On a shared account outgoing email is often throttled to protect the server from spammers.
Can you set the script to send in increments?

Depending on your budget a VPS might be worth looking into.
Have a look at Servint.com for their VPS plans. They are fully managed and you can set your outgoing email to whatever limits you like.

Blue said:
On a shared account outgoing email is often throttled to protect the server from spammers.
Can you set the script to send in increments?

Depending on your budget a VPS might be worth looking into.
Have a look at Servint.com for their VPS plans. They are fully managed and you can set your outgoing email to whatever limits you like.

You can get a VPS from $15, the price of a reseller package! Though from that price you might not be able to support cPanel on it as it won't have enough memory.