Offline Client Management - New Free Program

BlackStorm

Hey,
i have been coding a free program for hosts to have offline management of clients and accounts.
It records details on accounts, creates an invoice page which you can print off, search feature to find accounts, very easy and quick to add new accounts will auto-fill features etc.

What Im looking for at the minute is more ideas.
I have added the main things that I think would be useful to keep track of your accounts but need some more things to add to it.
Wont be too long until I release the first free version :)

Thanks,
John

clickable email address is the first thing that springs to mind so that you can email the client.

perhaps being able to associate clients with server name could be a usefull function so that you can easily see how many clients you have on server xxx

It could be coded to allow the program to send invoices via email on the date due etc. but I havent added that to it yet.
It creates an invoice which you can print off as a hard copy.
Should be able to make it so you can also email that and so the program automates it when it comes to the due date.

Hi John....

This sounds like a great idea.... What I think would be really usefull is some flexibility on the "plans"....

This would give the users the ability to use it for other billable features, ie services, per user licenses, etc...

Sounds like a great tool...cant wait to play with it :)