Offline billing management program to be released this week

Custom-Hosting

Hey all,
Wanted to let people know that I will be releasing a program most likely tomorrow for offline billing management.

I have been working on this for a while and recently hired an extra coder who has also been working on the program.

A lot of hosts want to save details offline for their clients, including myself, which is why I decided to write this program.

A lot is planned, and quite a lot has been done on it recently.

It currently works in all versions of windows and is to be tested for linux.

All data is stored in a MySQL database which allows the integration of an online script.

The first public beta should be available tomorrow (Monday 15th March) as I said and it will be free of charge.

More details can be found on www.BillVoice.com but most information is not available on the site until the program is out of beta (Because of the large number of changes that could occur and the information would quickly go out of date)

if anyone has any questions just ask :)

Thanks
John

Sounds good I have been looking for something to replace an couple of scripts that we use I will look into it. Is there an demo ?.

Hey Keston :)
Sorry but it wont be available until tomorrow.
I MAY do a sneak preview tonight of RC1 but it depends on how a few things go :)

More information will be posted on the site forum incase I dont reply here but like I said, I dont know for sure.
The first release will be available tomorrow though :)