★ Octa & Quad Core Summer Specials! ★ Midwest Server Hosting in Indianapolis ★

Servers listed below are immediately available, built and installed in our racks, and are ready to be setup to your specifications. Using offsite dedicated servers to host your web site or application can help increase your security and reliability. As soon as we receive your order, along with your initial payment, we will install the operating system of your choice and configure the IP addresses for you. There is no contract requirement and you can upgrade or downgrade your services at any time. Most hosting companies charge monthly fees for a wealth of add-ons but we include many of those services at no additional charge. We want you to be happy with your service and our product!

Customer Testimonials

You guys are undoubtedly one of the best providers I’ve worked with. Your support has been unmatched, thanks for everything Jason.
John Boles

We have been with Unlimited Net for years and did not have any critical issues during this time. All support issues have been resolved in a timely and professional manner. Privax is a happy dedicated hosting customer of Unlimited Net.
Danvers Baillieu, COO - Privax LTD

michaelthemagic said:
I came across OnTheCloud/UnlimitedNet while searching for Midwest colocation space on WHT. I’ve only ever done VPS or Dedicated server renting, so the colocation world was new to me. I reached out to Jason and he was extremely helpful and answered my many questions.

In the last 6 months, I have colocated several servers with them and I already have plans for more. The network has been absolutely solid, and there has been no downtime since I’ve been there. Also, when I had some special requests they were more than willing to accommodate. I also love that their carrier cross connects are much cheaper than the other data centers in the area.

For anybody looking at colocation, especially in the midwest, I can 100% recommend OnTheCloud.
michaelthemagic - Michael Newcomb, Circle City Servers (Exodo LLC)

Reliable Octa Core Servers in Indianapolis, Indiana, USA

HDE52630
Intel Xeon E5-2630 v3
2.4GHz Octa Core w/HT - 8 Cores, 16 Threads!
128GB ECC DDR3
960GB Enterprise SSD
20TB Data on full Gigabit port
$149/mo USD

Reliable Quad Core Servers in Indianapolis, Indiana, USA

HD1230
Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3
3.3GHz Quad Core w/HT
32GB ECC DDR3
1TB SATA
$69/mo USD

HD12302TB
Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3
3.3GHz Quad Core w/HT
32GB ECC DDR3
2TB SATA
$75/mo USD

HD1TBRAID32GB
Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3
3.3GHz Quad Core w/HT
32GB ECC DDR3
2x 1TB SATA (Software RAID 1)
$89/mo USD

HD1271SSD
Intel Xeon E3-1271 v3
3.6GHz Quad Core w/HT
32GB ECC DDR3
1TB SSD (960GB if 1TB is unavailable)
64GB SSD - BONUS
$109/mo USD

HD1271SSDRAID
Intel Xeon E3-1271 v3
3.6GHz Quad Core w/HT
32GB ECC DDR3
2x 1TB SSD - (Software RAID 1) (960GB if 1TB is unavailable)
64GB SSD - BONUS
$119/mo USD

Order URL: https://www.onthecloud.co/store/hd-specials
(OR CLICK ON PROMOTION CODE)

All servers listed are pre-configured and ready to go. Upgrades are possible, but the coupons listed above are restricted to a maximum of 5 IPv4 allocations. Unless specified, all of our servers come standard with:

• Responsive 24/7 Technical Support via our Client Portal
  • Instant DDoS Mitigation
  • 1 Usable IPv4 Address (Upgradable)
  • /64 IPv6 Allocation
  • Instant Remote Reboot Capabilities
  • Full Bandwidth Monitoring with Graphs
  • Dedicated IPMI 2.0 with KVM over IP - accessible via our Client Portal
  • 10TB Data Transfer – Fully Burstable 1Gbps (1000Mbps) Port (Upgradable)
Server Location
All of our servers listed here are located in Indianapolis, Indiana, USA. The facility, suite and cage are all fully secured. We own and maintain all server and networking hardware.

Redundant Network
We operate our network on AS11990. OnTheCloud.co is owned and operated by Unlimited Net and has redundant Cisco routers in place with 40Gbps of bandwidth to Zayo, Cogent, Arelion / AS1299 (coming soon!), Local Peering to Midwest-IX, including Hurricane Electric and Remote Peering using Cogent’s Global Peer Exchange. Each access switch is connected to dual core routers. We believe in quality network routes!

If you have any questions or need a custom configuration or quote, please contact me directly! Send a private message or email: sales [at] OnTheCloud.co

Unlimited Net (d/b/a OnTheCloud.co) has been serving happy customers since 2004 and we look forward to hosting your application!

Back