Nukern

Occupant

I saw an older post about Nukern, but very little was said. Has anyone given the beta a go? Also, anyone know how the pricing structure will work?
Thanks

Hello,

Why dont you go for WHMCS or blestcp ? WHMCS start with $15 and sure you will get manage your all services with single link.
It is very easy to manage your servers usig whmcs. You will also get inbuilt support tool to mange your tickets.

Hello,

Why dont you go for WHMCS or blestcp ? WHMCS start with $15 and sure you will get manage your all services with single link.
It is very easy to manage your servers usig whmcs. You will also get inbuilt support tool to mange your tickets.

Yes. You're right. I'm just a little curious about Nukern. They don't show any pricing structure. All they say is "buy $20, get $40." Whatever that means!

I've watched the 1 minute clip on youtube, but it doesn't say a lot other than the fact it cloud based. The couple of screenshots look very nice.

Guess I'll have to wait and see :twocents:

Yes. You're right. I'm just a little curious about Nukern. They don't show any pricing structure. All they say is "buy $20, get $40." Whatever that means!

I've watched the 1 minute clip on youtube, but it doesn't say a lot other than the fact it cloud based. The couple of screenshots look very nice.

Guess I'll have to wait and see :twocents:

Hey @Occupant, thanks for your questions. Because we're currently in Beta, we didn't want to provide too much info on the landing page, as features might change. But we're currently working on a new website which will have more information about our features and pricing plans. Here's a snippet of our current beta features and pricing plans;

We support cPanel, PayPal & Stripe at this moment - we're working on more integrations like Plesk, eNom & Braintree. We can't support all systems right at the very beginning of our journey, but we're slowly working our way towards supporting the most requested integrations by our users. We're focusing on the most requested integrations.

The Client Portal is brandable and fully white-label at no extra cost.

Our plans start at $10/month and allow you to have up to 25 active clients at any time during that month. Then, any extra active client is $0.40 per month or less, depending on your client volume. It could go as low as $0.05 per client per month.

For beta access, it's only through our pre-order promo at the moment. But you get an awesome deal out of it, let me explain :

1. You get access to the beta, of course!
  2. You get $40 of credits in your account once we are production ready. Using the beta is free of charge.
  3. You can get a refund at any time during the beta, up to 14 days after we are production ready.

Let me know if you have more questions, I'd be happy to answer them. You can also chat with us live on our website or from your admin dashboard if you're in the beta.

Cheers and I wish you well in your business :thumbup:

It's nice to see this new software being developed, I will look forward to seeing the features upon launch.

Hey @Occupant, thanks for your questions. Because we're currently in Beta, we didn't want to provide too much info on the landing page, as features might change. But we're currently working on a new website which will have more information about our features and pricing plans. Here's a snippet of our current beta features and pricing plans;

We support cPanel, PayPal & Stripe at this moment - we're working on more integrations like Plesk, eNom & Braintree. We can't support all systems right at the very beginning of our journey, but we're slowly working our way towards supporting the most requested integrations by our users. We're focusing on the most requested integrations.

The Client Portal is brandable and fully white-label at no extra cost.

Our plans start at $10/month and allow you to have up to 25 active clients at any time during that month. Then, any extra active client is $0.40 per month or less, depending on your client volume. It could go as low as $0.05 per client per month.

For beta access, it's only through our pre-order promo at the moment. But you get an awesome deal out of it, let me explain :

1. You get access to the beta, of course!
  2. You get $40 of credits in your account once we are production ready. Using the beta is free of charge.
  3. You can get a refund at any time during the beta, up to 14 days after we are production ready.

Let me know if you have more questions, I'd be happy to answer them. You can also chat with us live on our website or from your admin dashboard if you're in the beta.

Cheers and I wish you well in your business :thumbup:

Thanks for the response. Looking forward to seeing how it looks in the future.
When does the beta begin?

About Nukern's beta

When does the beta begin?

Hey @Occupant,

It's a real pleasure to be able to answer your questions.

By the way, the beta already started! We're currently in phase 2 with a new infrastructure in place (DDoS Protection L4/L7 in place as well as a CDN), so it's kind of an early phase 2 - we're testing all of that.

We want to work with companies who have skin in the game, and that's the reason why beta access is only open to pre-orders at the moment. I hope you'll understand our decision. That being said, we firmly believe that we'll be able to deliver a solid contender for "the best billing software for web hosting companies" :)

Let me know if there's anything else I can help you with.

Cheers!