Now Hiring Sales & Support Positions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FastNetServers

Hi Guys

FastNetServers is hiring for sales and support positions. Please note that this is NOT a commission job but it would be a salary job for people working remotely or for those who wish to work at our US office in Cedar Rapids. Should you be interested please PM me your resumes along with the hours of availability in GMT and I will get back to you shortly. Please DO NOT email me your resumes since I will not consider them.

Thank You

Frank I received tons of resumes; however I only chose about 2 additional support technicians along with 1 sales associate hence I am looking for more :)

I might be interested, could you give me a PM with some details like on how much you want us to work and when and how much we would be earning.. just some more details :)

Gordy...no offence but I am not looking to hire any people who already work for a hosting company...I hope you understand.

Frank I dont understand by what you mean by your post. Please clarify this for me if you dont mind.

Thanks Guys

It will be hard to get someone doing support thats not already working for at least one hosting company.
If you outsource your support that might be the only way to do it but its likely many of the people working there still have a company or work for one.

I dont mind people who are not working for one hosting company but I dont want people who already have a hosting company. I dont want to outsource support since I want to keep it as my last option. I want my current in house technicians to manage my servers and do routine checkups on them...due to this their support time sometimes is slower than the usual under the 15 mins rule hence I want to get additional techs who will focus on tickets only. Lets see how this goes ;)

Im interested in your support position, is this server support?, if so Im a fully certified linux and windows admin

im intrested in the support position if its still open.
have 2 years experence with support for another hosting company.
Please Pm me

Cheers
Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ansrtch