Newer hosting company looking for bolder designers/webmasters

vaguy

Hello Everyone:

We are looking for some risk takers. If you are a webmaster/web designer that doesn't mind taking a chance with a newer host then look no further. We have a good package at a competitive price and exceptional customer service. You guys are all smart enough to look at packages therefore I am not going to waste space here. Check out www.e-gws.com

Only thing I would like to say is that we are trying to make customer service a priority in this business. I think our small to medium size actually allows us to keep up with customers, provide excellent, fast support.

Our control panel is very user friendly and gives users lots of flexibility. This is different than many of the other hosts.

We would like for you to try out atleast one account with us and then post on here as to what you may think of us and our service!
We only charge month-to-month so there is not much risk involved and we provide a full no questions asked 10-day money back guarantee.

So, all we ask for is the opportunity to serve you. Small risk in this case may lead to a large reward for you and your client(s). Looking forward to building some good relationships.