Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackStorm

Hey all,
Well the title was a little offputting but this isnt an introduction ;)
Just checking which members come here to welcome new members hehe.
The member that does the fifth reply to this post will get 1000 free impressions in the header (worth $15!)

Just post what city you are in if you are replying and maybe a little about it :)

Thanks!
John

Well, no one is giving me a response, and i want that spot. Hehe.

Looks like i am going to have to make 2 more posts.

Hmm ok your getting your second post deleted for spamming Nick :D

(Unless you say you have told everyone you know about the site ;))

EDIT: Actually I did the fifth reply...
Next person to reply will get the 1000, as long as its not SPAM!!!

Well, i dont wan to lie to you, know not exactly everyone, But i have told everyone that i know online. (All of my Bussy list for AIM/MSN/ICQ/YAHOO) now thats a good 400 people :)

but sorry i havent told my grandma yet.

Just give her a ring and that will be ok Nick :)

Hehe your advertising amount will be changed now, I had a feeling you would be next to reply anyway ;)

John

I hate things like this, no one would ever want to reply, lol. Reminds me of when people used to do '5th person to reply gets free webhosting' on one of the sites i used to visit.

yea espaclly when there are 3 posts. NO ONE will make that 4th because then they wont be able to get the 5th . :(

I just want to let you know, I will make that post.. if you are ever stuck and need that one more post, I will do it. Call me any time, day or night, that post will be made.

Hahaha.

Thanks Gordy :)
Will keep that in mind.

It just goes to whoever is here at the time and whoever is reading about the forums ;)

Closing thread now

Status
Not open for further replies.