NEW INTEL XEON E3-1230 @ 109.99USD PROMO (HostingAddicts)

HostingAbove

Hi HD Members,

We are ecstatic to inform you that have a phenomenal promotional blowout on our BRAND NEW INTEL XEON X3-1230's starting at only 109.99USD!

SPECIFICATIONS:
Intel Xeon E3-1230 sandybridge (8 cores w/HT)
8 GB DDR3 ECC Memory
1TB HARD DRIVE
100 Mbps Unmetered* (1GBPS ports available) - Upgrade is only 19.99USD
2 Public IP Addresses
Dedicated IPMI (remote reboot and OS reloading)
Setup FEE is FREE!
109.99USD per month, on a month-month basis for LIFE!

Windows 2003 and 2008 Enterprise for only 19.99USD per month!

Feel free to submit a ticket on our control panel which can be found here:
https://cp.hostingaddicts.com

Ensure that the ticket is sent into the sales department, we will have the service added towards your account and be sure to have your server setup and configured according to your requirements.

Typical setup time is 5 business days due to the high demand on these servers. Don't worry, we will keep you updated on the setup and ensure that you're more than happy with the service.

These prices won't last for long, trust us! Feel free to check out some other competitors pricing and compare it to ours.

Thank you,

TannerG

HostingAddicts

I'm not too sure if you know it or not but the only 8 Core CPU's that Intel came out with so far is modeled E7-48XX and not E3.

I don't know since when did Intel come out with E3 which is 8 core but please... get your facts straight. You should be totally knowledgeable about things like that being a Webhoster. You are not suppose to mislead people about things like this.

I'm sorry but as much as I don't want to sound bad, the thing I dislike more than a bad customer is a bad host.

I'm not too sure if you know it or not but the only 8 Core CPU's that Intel came out with so far is modeled E7-48XX and not E3.

I don't know since when did Intel come out with E3 which is 8 core but please... get your facts straight. You should be totally knowledgeable about things like that being a Webhoster. You are not suppose to mislead people about things like this.

I'm sorry but as much as I don't want to sound bad, the thing I dislike more than a bad customer is a bad host.

I would like to apologize, It was copied from the company we partner with VolumeDrive. We lease to own the servers from them and are able to resell them to clients but of course they would deal with us as a company, as well we offer 24/7 support unlike volume drive.

I will have that corrected immediately.

Thank you!