Need Some Good Resources For Learning Linux Server Administration

saiefmahmud

Hello,
I am willing to learn server administration and looking for some good resources. Can you please suggest some good resources for Linux administration?

Thanks in advance

Take a look at courses on Udemy, there are a few courses on Linux server administration with practical exercises which should help.

TeachMint is good resource to learn Linux Administration.

Install Linux OS and start reading tutorials on net, follow it.

Its easy, Use google and you can found more relevant site and easy to learn.

Don't break your regularity.

Kindly have a look over the below mentioned article where you will find the complete information about Linux administration.
https://www.linode.com/docs/tools-reference/linux-system-administration-basics

That is an awesome resource. I have bookmarked this one and will read through it more. I especially like the fact it shows commands to use for a lot of things a person should know as a basic and advanced Linux Admin. Quite often i find valuable tutorials at Linode.

Great link for free info! :thumbup:

Thanks.

Hello,
I am willing to learn server administration and looking for some good resources. Can you please suggest some good resources for Linux administration?

Thanks in advance

Hello, I recommended you read Redhat guide for administrators, click URL

Why this , because it's very popular Linux system and their Guide very good.

They has 27 chapter's so for 1-2 month you can read full if read 1 chapter per day.

Then you can read UNIX and Linux System Administration Handbook, by Evi Nemeth.

I always search in Google when I fall into any problem. I find Tecmint/Cyberbiz very handy when it comes to troubleshot a problem. Also, there are tons of tutorials if you follow them.

I'd suggest getting a VPS and playing around with it that way you can learn hands on, I'd also suggest Udemy as well you should find a few classes on there that could help you.

Take a look at courses on Udemy, there are a few courses on Linux server administration with practical exercises which should help.

Linux system is all about getting experience and getting use to with it. So as Mohd said, if they give you practical exercises on Udemy, then go for it as I have also heard positive comments regarding courses available in Udemy.