NameCheap

Forum4Hosts-Jo

Anyone got any experience with Namecheap? I just signed up but haven't had to register any domains yet. $8.88 a year is pretty cheap for non bulk registration..........now if only i could afford to join Nominet LOL

We used to use them alot for client domains before we got a enom account - have somewhere in the region of 300 domains with namecheap - and I cant find any problems with their service.

Another good registrar is registerfly.

namecheap is a reseller for enom no? I've used them, registerfly and ev1servers. And that's my order of preference.

I have most of my domains with namecheap, great user interface, happy to pay the extra $1 or so over registerfly and some others for that. Good selection of options too - URL forwarding, locking etc all included. They just started giving away their identity hiding service too. Sometimes they send emails with 48 hr code for $7.98 domains.

Only problem I had recently was some emails not being forwarded or forwarded very slowly with their forwarding service. I saw someone else had a similar problem here.

We almost went with NameCheap before we setup a Enom reseller account. Now we use a combination of both Enom and DirectI.

Over the past year I've registered over 60 domain names with namecheap. The control panel is good, pricing is good and their customer support is fast and accurate.

However in the coming months I will be changing my service provider for domains to another, purely for the respect and quality factor. The new provider is still up and coming, once things get kicked off there is no doubt you'll hear about it here from me :)