MySQL coder needed to make HR advertising fully/95% automated

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackStorm

Hey,
I am currently looking for a coder to work on a script for me.
The script shouldn't be too difficult to do because the main thing is just integrating it with phpadsnew.

Here is exactly what I need:

• Let advertisers purchase advertising and pay through paypal
• The advertisers must enter username, password, site URL a few other details and upload their banner
• Once payment has been made and gone through on paypal the banner will be put live
• The advertising will be setup through phpadsnew with all information entered and the banner uploaded
• I would like the option to turn on and off automatic setup – When on ads will run auto when payment is verified, when off, I have to approve the banner.
• The username, password and login address should be sent to the advertiser via email

Please don’t apply unless you know how to do all this yourself, had someone else already work on this for 3 weeks and he didn’t have a clue what he was doing.

Please include the time it would take for you to do this, just one other PHP thing you have coded (Something similar would be best) and your cost.

You can post here or PM me.

The sooner this is done the better.
The script code must be for my use only and can not be resold by you.

Payment via paypal or credit card.

I will expect you to finish the script within the deadline you give me, especially after last time I had someone working on this.

Thanks
John

John I have a friend really good with PHP/MySQL so I will talk to him see if he is interested, should be online within the hour as well.

Thanks Gordy,
Should have mentioned, the coder will have to have their own install of phpadsnew, I can't mess with the live database that is running the ads.

Looking for someone that can do this without any intervention from me so I can just give details on whats needed then have a working script before the deadline.

Spent hours talking with the last "coder" and have nothing to show for it :rolleyes:

Thanks Gordy,
John

I am already running phpadsnew.
It does everything I need and I am used to it now, very advanced but takes a while to get used to.

John Diver said:
I am already running phpadsnew.
It does everything I need and I am used to it now, very advanced but takes a while to get used to.

You can say that again.. I could not figure it out :S

I use a good one that it can do all that plus they can upload they banner & paid they banner they also & got a choose to pick the top or botton

I have a friend very bright and always wanting to do promo work. He would proably do it for around $40, just let me know if you still need one :p

Jose,
What is it that you are using?
Are you using phpadsnew also? I need something that is integrated with phpadsnew.

Yeah I am still looking for someone so just let him know where he can get me :)

Thanks
John

Status
Not open for further replies.