Myminecraft.eu Trying to Commit Fraud

easyhostmedia

I cannot believe the nerve some people have to have someone provide the service(s) and then filing PayPal claims under bogus reasons.

He should be shamed and publicly humiliated, which folks at WHMCS forum have already done.

Thanks for sharing, it made for an interesting read.

No problem. his site is now #1 in google, but linking to the WHMCS thread.
if you notice on the WHMCS thread he calls me a Liar and troll and that i should be banned.
As if that would happen as i just kept repeating the law and truth

The above reason is one of the many that has caused us to stop offering automatic activation after payment. The level of fraud continues to grow and with PayPal, for the most part, turning a blind eye to us, the vendor, we have to take extra steps to ensure that the orders are legitimate.

It's terrible to have to treat each order as suspect but when it's that easy for a person to open a dispute on service they agreed to pay for, one must take measures to ensure they are not loosing money constantly.

Sure there are other resources like maximind and other fraud checks but the old phrase, if it sounds too good to be true.... it most likely is.

Thanks for the heads up on this emerging conartist.

What shocks me more about this case is that the dispute was about a service that is not expensive to begin with. The guy wants to be in business and he cannot afford $20-30?

His story has been very inconsistent.

What I was thinking PayPal had the option if some physical goods have not been delivered and then the claim has been made for unauthorized payment then PayPal wont refund the money to the account.

In India PayPal follows different rules

Even we have have PayPal account which is verified we cant pay using our PayPal. Just in the case I heard one have to add credit card to pay out but never tested. With bank account it wont work.

We can only accept money and after 10 minutes it will be auto withdrawn to our bank account.

There are many other rules which makes PayPal different in India.

What I was thinking PayPal had the option if some physical goods have not been delivered and then the claim has been made for unauthorized payment then PayPal wont refund the money to the account.

In India PayPal follows different rules

Even we have have PayPal account which is verified we cant pay using our PayPal. Just in the case I heard one have to add credit card to pay out but never tested. With bank account it wont work.

We can only accept money and after 10 minutes it will be auto withdrawn to our bank account.

There are many other rules which makes PayPal different in India.

he seems to do this on a regular basis. with paypal the seller has to provide proof of delivery, even if you provide paypal with a screenshot of this it is not proof to them so they will always refund the buyer

What shocks me more about this case is that the dispute was about a service that is not expensive to begin with. The guy wants to be in business and he cannot afford $20-30?

His story has been very inconsistent.

Sadly I have seen idiots like this who have disputed less than that as a charge. It makes me wonder what type of people these brats are away from the computer. Is it the scumbag you think of when you see a shady person walking down the street or the guy so far up his own ego chain that he refuses to pay for anything just because he thinks he can get away with it.

Sadly I have seen idiots like this who have disputed less than that as a charge. It makes me wonder what type of people these brats are away from the computer. Is it the scumbag you think of when you see a shady person walking down the street or the guy so far up his own ego chain that he refuses to pay for anything just because he thinks he can get away with it.

no he is the 5yr old who after nursery school says " mummy can i play on puter now"

update

received this

10/07/2012 09:50Dear sir, madam,

Regarding your complaint about the domain name myminecraft.eu , we hereby
inform you that our investigation is concluded.

The domain name myminecraft.eu has been revoked and put into quarantine for 40
days. As a result, the websites or email addresses linked to the domain name no
longer work. Once the quarantine period is finished, the domain namewill be
released for public registration on a first-come-first-served basis.

Kind regards,

Ginka Slavova
Legal Department

EURid vzw
Park Station
Woluwelaan 150
1831 Diegem
Belgium

Tel: +32 (0)2 401 30 41
Fax: +32 (0)2 401 27 51

E-mail: elico@eurid.eu