My experience with web hosting companies

Status
Not open for further replies.

VNReader

Hi there, till now I was working with so many unsecured hosting providers that they have horrible deployment time. When you call in to ask why it isn't deployed yet, they say "Our techs are working on getting your unit responding". Actually most providers got just a few or too lazy employees. What the hell kind of customer service is this?!? Recently a friend of mine recommended me this hosting provider <<URL removed until review is verified>> and I'm absolutely positively shocked by their service. They have an experienced and responsive support 24/7 whom will solve all your issues whether you are a customer or not.

I've heard of <<URL removed until review is verified>> before, so I am glad to hear a positive review of the company.

However, let's help get your review validated. If you can post below the review according to our recommended format, that would be great.
Otherwise, you can simply share the URL that you host with the company and what kind of hosting solution do you use?

Actually most providers got just a few or too lazy employees. What the hell kind of customer service is this?!?
Most providers? How many providers do you have personal experience with as there are literally thousands of providers?

It's your first post and you, honestly, look like a shill. Please do what Artashes requested and verify your review :).

Name as well seems to be suspicious VNReader ( V for <name snipped> and N for NET )

Seems to be a shill for me as well..

Glad to hear that people still leave positive reviews for web hosting companies, its good to know because it helps us to choose the right hosting provider.

Well, I would add that coming to HD and posting a positive review about any company with the first thread/post is not the best way to start here. Especially when the user types the company's domain, following its branding with the capital NET. It is a very cheap to start one's HD posting history like that.

its his first post and short review and with the website link and similar user name. seems like advertising his own business and VNReader hasn't answered to Artashes post, the final answer would be its a shill post.

its his first post and short review and with the website link and similar user name. seems like advertising his own business and VNReader hasn't answered to Artashes post, the final answer would be its a shill post.

Unfortunately that's how people should be treating this review, until we are able to verify it.

Until OP decides to contact us for validation purposes, I am removing the URL from the review and closing this thread. Plenty of time was given. Let this be an example to anyone who might have a similar idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.